How to Get Involved With the Visit NC Farms App
We want YOU to be included in this new and exciting marketing resource that is now available for businesses in Yadkin County. Help us show the many facets of agriculture and what makes our county so special!
Are you the owner or operator of a farm, pick-your-own farm, farmers market, local food & drink establishment, local shopping destination, farm stay or local lodging? Does your business offer tours, trails or special events you want to promote? If so, the Visit NC Farms App may be perfect for you.
How does this app benefit you as a local business owner?
This is a great way to promote your business and to reach a broader audience. Potential app users are one click away from your farms/business description, pictures, phone number, website and directions to your business. This allows visitors to easily locate or contact you.
Have an event you want to promote? All you need to do as an asset is to keep the dedicated admins of the app informed and push notifications will go out to all the app users in the region.
Take a look at the information sheet that goes over the benefits and how to get involved: Yadkin County Visit NC Farms App Infosheet
We are now accepting signups to be a featured asset within the Visit NC Farms app!
To become an asset:
- $50 annually at the time you sign up. (what a steal!)
- Fill out the sign-up sheet with the needed information.
- Keep in contact with the admins if there are any changes to your business hours, events, pictures, etc. These changes will be updated within 24 hrs in the app.
- unlimited push notifications you can have the admins send out regarding events, hour changes, promotions, etc.
- You will be sent analytics of how your business is doing within the app.
To become a steady sponsor:
- $500 annually from the time you sign up.
- Your business will be featured constantly under a category in the app.
- Your business logo with a link to your website will be featured on the official Visit NC Farms website.
Here is an example down below of how a sponsor is featured in the app.
Can you be a Sponsor and an Asset? Yes.
If you want to sponsor a category within the app but also be an asset that can promote events, you will need to pay both the $50 and the $500. The sponsor’s name will stay unchanged under the category in the app but the asset itself can change throughout the year to highlight something new.
What exactly are those push notifications promised to assets?
How to Sign-Up
Make payments to the Yadkin County Chamber of Commerce by cash, credit card, or check. Please call or email Bobby Todd (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jamie Johnston (email@example.com) on how to best submit your payment.
Big thanks to our sponsors so far: Yadkin County Farm Bureau, Yadkin County Chamber of Commerce, and Alpha and Omega Corn Maze!
See for Yourself
Who to Contact
Questions? or need help with the sign-up process? We are more than happy ti sit down with you one-on-one to go over it all!
Ashley Beard, Family and Consumer Science Agent (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Or can be reached at 336-849-7908.